Due to the compact structure, easy transportation, and the ability to work in narrow places, the compact roller can efficiently and flexibly complete various compaction tasks. With the wide application of small rollers, many brands and types of rollers have appeared on the market. Many users will ask how to choose a small roller that suits them? Today, the staff of our small roller manufacturer summarized the following methods for selecting rollers. You can refer to it.
1. Choose according to project quality requirements:
1. If you want to obtain a uniform compaction density, a tire roller can be used. The tire roller does not destroy the original viscosity of the soil during compaction, and has good bonding performance between the various layers of soil. The front wheel can swing, so the compaction is more uniform and there will be no false compaction.
2. If you want to make the road surface compact and smooth, you can choose a full-drive roller.
In areas where the compaction capacity of the roller is not high, a flexible roller with lower line pressure can be used.
To achieve the compaction effect as soon as possible, a large-tonnage roller can be used to shorten the construction period.
2. Choose according to layer thickness:
1. When rolling asphalt concrete pavement, the weight, amplitude and vibration frequency of the roller should be selected according to the paving thickness of the mixture. Generally, on thin pavements with a ply thickness of less than 60mm, a small 2-6t vibratory roller with an amplitude of 0.35~0.60mm can be used to avoid piles, waves and damage to aggregates.
2. At the same time, in order to prevent the asphalt mixture from being too cold, it should be rolled immediately after paving. For thick plies with a thickness greater than 100mm, a high-amplitude (up to 1.0mm), 6-10t large and medium-sized vibratory roller should be used.
3. Choose according to road type (grade):
1. For the first and second national arterial roads and special roads for automobiles, a large vibratory roller with a high compaction capacity of 6~10t should be used; for roads below the third level, or when compaction operations are not frequent, it can be equipped A mobile and flexible vibratory roller of about 2t.
2. For cement concrete roads, tire-driven tandem vibratory rollers can be used;
3. For asphalt concrete pavement, a full-drive vibratory roller should be used;
4. Tire rollers or tire-driven vibratory rollers can be used to compact the bottom layer of high-grade pavement roadbed to obtain uniform density;
5. Static-action smooth rollers can be used when repairing the road surface.
4. Choose Yutai small roller according to the type of material to be pressed:
1. For the compaction of rock fills, large tonnage rollers should be used to displace large blocks;
2. For the compaction of clay, bump compaction rollers can be used;
3. For the compaction of the mixture, a vibratory roller can be selected to make the large and small particles mixed evenly;
4. For deep layer compaction, a heavy-duty vibratory roller should be used for slow rolling, and for shallow layer, a static action roller should be used.
About the method of purchasing a small roller, I will share it here today. If you have any questions, you can pay attention to this website, leave a message or make a direct telephone consultation, we will have professional staff to answer you one by one, thank you for watching.
RippaChinaCopy And Open WeChat